|Document:||Ezras Torah Fund, 1948|
|Scanned Document:||Explanatory Letter|
|Scanned Document:||View Document|
|Scanned Document:||View Complete List|
|Description:||A 1948 list of needy Orthodox rabbis and scholars, who, along with their families, received financial aid from the JDC in Europe and Palestine in the postwar period. The Ezras Torah Fund was organized in 1915 by the Union of Orthodox Rabbis of the U.S. and Canada.|
|Name:||M. & H. Topolie|
Documents will open in a new window.